How to calculate my solar requirement?
To calculate your solar requirement you need your latest electricity bill. Follow the below instructions:
- Get the data about the unit consumed by your home monthly for 8 months from your electricity bill
- Add the 8 months units consumed by your home. Now divide that number by 6 ( 6 is taken to account for inefficiency during monsoon seasons).
- A 1Kw solar plant generates an average 4 unit of energy everyday. This is 120 units for 1 Month.
- Now divide the number you got from step 2 with 120.
- The answer you get will be your solar rooftop system requirement.
For more info contact us here.